Sunday, March 04, 2007

Travellin' Lately

Hi from me.
I've been keeping my home in a few suitcases this past month.
I left the fair city of Omaha on February 1st. The new house of hospitality there is in the capable stewardship of my Catholic Worker friends. Spent some time in Iowa City at Kitty Nation, a house with five bossy and irresistable cats.
This is my second week in New York. It's a nice change from the quiet of the midwest but I've been able to find plenty of peace and serenity right here local. I love being able to walk to shops and mini attractions. There is too much to do here and that suits me fine. I have another week before the train is scheduled to trundle myself and my good friend back to Iowa.
I have a bunch of poems but none strike me as chopready quality, whatever that is.
Happy March forth. (fourth)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made it back into the city.